Friday 28 September 2012

Belly Bump Pics!



I had no idea that my belly had grown so large! That sounds silly, I realize. But, alas, it is true. These pictures were taken the first weekend in September. So that only leads me to conclude how much larger I must be now! It is all for good purpose and I don't mind the belly... really... except when trying to roll over in bed... Here are my favourite shots. Enjoy.


 Our current family: Sadie and Lucy were so happy to be included!

The courthouse in Welland.

 Merritt Island in Welland.


Merritt Island in Welland.

Jamie playing with his action figures on my belly.


By the old Welland Canal.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo with the pets! Sadie is beautiful and I love her, even though I've never met her. :)
    And of course I like the action figure shot too. Is Jamie going to share when the baby is old enough?

    ReplyDelete